These Commercial TV Stands are In Stock & Ready to Ship! Tons of Styles & Sizes!
Commercial TV Stands Offer Rugged Construction for Professional Environments! Buy Today!With a great number of establishments getting into the digital advertising field, manufacturers have developed lots of choices about how to best display your new flat screen TV in your particular environment. What particular environments use commercial TV stands? Professional environments. These are not entertainment centers designed for the home. Commercial TV stands are often seen at the retail level, at trade shows, behind restaurant bars, in hotels, schools, and waiting rooms, to name but a few. Their purpose is to display LCD, LED, and plasma flat screen TVs to help sell to, inform, and entertain the viewing public. Commercial TV stands, also called television mounts, come in a myriad of styles designed for their respective industries. These include portable knockdown stands for the trade show industry, mobile work stands for the service sectors, and wall mounts or ceiling brackets for bars and clubs. CommercialTVStands.com specializes in floor stands and wall mounts for sale to professionals. Read on to learn more about this exciting line of display hardware!
Who needs commercial TV stands?
- Doesn't everyone? All kidding aside, retail businesses can benefit from displaying targeted digital content to their customers right on the sales floor and there's no better way to accomplish this than with floor stands.
- Convention and trade show exhibitors have known about TV stands for years. Due to the limited time frame of a typical trade show, the exhibitor's booth is a carefully engineered (and disassembled) tool. All aspects of the trade show booth need to knockdown or disassemble into portable cases for transportation. There are flat screen racks that do just that. These portable iterations are excellent choices for temporary setups at any location, not only the trade show booth.
- Hospitality environments such as hotel suites, conference rooms, and waiting rooms often mount their TVs to the wall or from the ceiling. Even bars and clubs get in on the act, televising news and sports events for their patrons. There is no better method for mounting a flat panel LCD TV than up and out of the way using fixed wall mounts or mounts with articulating arms.
- VESA Compatibility. All of our merchandise is compatible with the family of standards defined by VESA (Video Electronics Standards Association), which means the holes in the mounts and brackets we sell are designed to match the holes behind your flat screen TV. The idea sounds simple but prior to 1997 compatibility didn't exist. Not anymore. In 2006 the FDMI (Flat Display Mounting Interface) was extended with more screw patterns found on the larger flat panel monitors.
- Enhanced Features. More options means better merchandising. Most of our monitor stands and wall mounts feature tilt options, tilting up or down to maintain the perfect viewing angle. Interior lighting can have a detrimental effect on the viewing screen so this is an important point. Wall mounts offer the most amount of movement with their ability to pan left and right. Speaking of movement, some of these flat panel racks provide mobility by means of rolling casters beneath the base. There are models that can display more than one monitor at a time. Still others incorporate shelving, literature trays, and custom graphics into their design. These are just some of the enhanced marketing features possible with flat panel television displays.
- Heavy-Duty Construction. Unlike light residential models designed to fit in with the living room, These professional TV displays are constructed from aluminum and steel to put up with rugged environments. Coming from the viewpoint of a typical business owner, shoddy or cheap construction isn't tolerated. More often than not, business owners prefer to "pay more to get more" in the long run (sound advice). They expect a quality product to last beyond a couple of uses.
These flat screen TV displays can accommodate many sizes of televisions from 12" on up to 72", manufactured by today's LCD, LED, and plasma leaders including Sony, Samsung, NEC, Vizio, LG, Panasonic, Mitsubishi, and Toshiba. With the addition of various merchandising options available in our huge online catalog, the capability to create the perfect advertising display for your place of business or other establishment is easy. Select a floor stand with shelves to display merchandise on or a laptop presentation to aid with a sales promotion. Stands with literature trays help distribute free brochures or company information to potential customers. Stands that display custom-printed graphics next to the flat screen TV can further make the merchandising connection by branding with corporate logos, graphics, or other visual stimulation. The whole point of using televised content is directly related to its ability to pull you in. A "moving image", whether it's a movie or an advertisment, certainly pulls viewers in quicker than traditional printed advertising.
The company stocks TV racks, stands, wall mounts, and accessories for sale on-site, on the premises to allow for expedited shipping for our customers. On select models (most, actually) when purchased before 1:00 pm EST, they ship out same day! Because we believe in this "in stock, ship today" business model, we are able to provide business owners with the merchandise they need FAST. The selection is unparalleled, our service impeccable. We pride ourselves on supplying excellent quality with one eye on the bottom line. To know if a certain TV display is in stock, simply look to the top right of any product page where you will find the live inventory amount displayed. Our customer service representatives can assist you with making a purchase or if you have questions about any product we sell. Call us at 1-800-572-2194 with questions or feel free to use the Live Chat feature located on every website page. The company is always adding new and different offerings to its product base. Be sure to check back often! Our product spotlight features, seen below and on the archive page, provide extra details about our items as well as musings on merchandising with these popular displays!